Enterprise Sales Account Executive - Optimum
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we
serve.Job SummaryThe Enterprise Account Executive is responsible
for selling Optimum Products and services to Enterprise companies.
This position will sell to new accounts as well as to existing
accounts as assigned.Responsibilities
- Sell Coax based Internet, Voice and TV to enterprise businesses
to obtain and exceed a monthly quota.
- Will be responsible to conduct daily activities aimed at
establishing new customer relationships each week while developing
new revenue opportunities with existing customer base.
- Responsible to deepen existing customer relationships through
upgrades and additional services opportunities with named accounts
to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Process marketing leads for new opportunities with mid-market
non-strategic accounts and prospects.
- Become familiar and adept in presenting our core products.
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with
regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor
- Attend and successfully complete all required sales, product
and process training sessions, and take personal responsibility for
professional development in order to increase your skills as a
- Attending all meetings as directed by your supervisor and
- Submit weekly sales forecasts, expense reports, call reports,
as well as other reports on time and when required by Sales
- Consistently and completely utilize our Sales Force Automation
system, (Salesforce.com) and database tools, and enter all activity
related to all sales activity into the system on a daily basis.
This includes a synopsis of all conversations with Optimum
Customers and Prospects.
- Work with Operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude contributing to an
overall positive atmosphere at Altice.
- Work in and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and integrity
with fellow employees in order to ensure Altice's overall
- Work within all company guidelines and proactively seek the
advice and assistance of your supervisor whenever
- College degree or relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience required
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and close sales
opportunities on a consistent basis, following a prescribed
- Highly organized, and data driven, with a demonstrated ability
to accurately forecast sales results, and meet all sales goals with
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to
customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues
in layman's terms
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information
technology concepts and fundamentals
- Proven history of excellent customer service values and
- Meeting sales performance metrics
- Ability to build rapport with commercial customersAltice USA is
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender,
race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects
personal information about its applicants for employment that may
include personal identifiers, professional or employment related
information, photos, education information and/or protected
classifications under federal and state law. This information is
collected for employment purposes, including identification, work
authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource
administration and compliance with federal, state and local
law.Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to
provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application
or hiring process. Please review our for further details.
Keywords: Altice USA, Stillwater , Enterprise Sales Account Executive - Optimum, Sales , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!