Production Painter - Ditch Witch
Company: The Toro Company
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Day Shift: $17.00/hour to start, 6:00 AM-2:30 PMNight Shift:
$18.70/hour to start, 8:00 PM-4:00 AMWhat Can We Give You?Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K Matching up to 4%, Life Insurance, Tuition
Reimbursement, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, and
more!Painter I at Ditch Witch:This employee works closely with the
other members of a team to shot blast and paint equipment and
parts. -This position is a part of a team that rotates
responsibilities.What Will You Do?
- Read information from computer terminals, written instructions,
- Set up and adjust equipment using a variety of tools (i.e.
wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.).
- Operate spray painting equipment to apply finish to equipment
- Maintain, clean, and monitor paint line and all equipment to
ensure quality finished products, avoid defects, and conserve
- Hang equipment and parts onto an overhead chain conveyor with
hoist and/or manually. -
- Conduct a finish quality check. Sand and touch-up as
- Use a computer (SAP) to check the location, inventory, and
routing of parts, and record inventory transactions.
- May begin cross-training on multiple finishing processes like
shot blast and special paint.
- Performs other duties as assigned.What Will You Need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience/training in automotive, industrial, aircraft spray
painting or auto body work preferred.
- Ability to use spray painting equipment to apply a quality
finish to equipment and parts.
- Demonstrate appropriate basic mechanical skills. - This
includes the ability to use repair tools such as wrenches,
- Able to use computers, read and follow written instructions
from print or computers.Work Environment:
- Manufacturing plant conditions (indoors, with variable
temperature, humidity, noise, and dirt).
- Relatively hot, humid conditions (required to wear a paint suit
and air supplied hood or respirator).
- Physical hazards: powered vehicle, bicycle, pedestrian traffic,
sharp objects, moving machinery, and materials handling.
- Working with hazardous materials, including paint, paint
sludge, paint dust, solvents, cleaners, oils, and grease.Essential
Physical Functions:The physical demands for this job are classified
as heavy and include the following:
- Be able to regularly handle items weighing up to 60 pounds from
floor to knuckle.
- Be able to regularly pull or push items weighing up to 50
- Be able to regularly lift items up to 50 pounds from knuckle to
- Be able to regularly lift items up to 25 pounds from shoulder
- Job requires frequent walking, twisting, bending, squatting,
- Job requires occasional sitting, elevated work, climbing, and
continuous standing.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information (including family medical history),
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: The Toro Company, Stillwater , Production Painter - Ditch Witch, Professions , Perry, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!