Material Handler I
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Material Handler I
USA and Canada
Country / State
Place of work
Kind of contract
Full Time / Part Time
Permanent / Temporary
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five
continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests
for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for
hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of
immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts
and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that
represents our community and customers.
What you will do:
The primary purpose of the position is to accept, verify, inspect,
record, store and distribute all receipts from the Company's
vendors and clients. Supports applicable regulations including ISO,
Local, State, and/or Federal requirements.
* Sort and deliver all receipts to appropriate personnel.
* Stock inventory items in designated bins or units.
* Provide timely staging and delivery of all in-house material
* Pro-actively approach and refill supplies for janitorial, copier
and break areas.
* Complete, copy and collate manual receiving log.
* Copy all packing slips and file for records.
* Fill emergency material requisitions as required.
* Perform housekeeping of receiving and stockroom areas.
* Perform cycle count of common items and maintain levels.
* Maintain integrity of perpetual inventory.
* Process electronic orders from various departments in the
* Deliver and store materials for corporate offices and offsite
* Perform assigned tasks in accordance with applicable
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) regulations and Company EHS
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
High School Certificate
What you bring to the table:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* AA degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2+ year's
* Bachelor's degree is a plus, however not required.
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
* Computer proficiency is required; SAP experience is preferred
* Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and
divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
* The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* The employee will utilize a Pallet Jack & Forklift.
* The employee must occasionally utilize a Barrel Jack.
We Offer You
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your
career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can
impact the lives of people all over the world.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all
levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements
of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified
individuals based on their status as protected veterans or
individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against
all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these
regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action
plan or policy statement, please email: email@example.com. If
you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an
online application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Keywords: DiaSorin, Stillwater , Material Handler I, Professions , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!