Sonographer SIGN ON BONUS...and...NO CALL!!! - Stillwater, OK - Sonography Technician
Company: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sonographer SIGN ON BONUS...and...NO CALL!!! - Stillwater,
SIGN ON BONUS...and...NO CALL!!!!
The Sonographer is responsible for providing quality diagnostic
examinations using the principles of ultrasonography, including but
not limited to; Adult, Pediatric, General, OB/GYN, MSK, Neurology,
Vascular and Cardiac through direct patient contact according to
SMC values and mission statement, and utilizing ACR and ASE
protocols. She/ he will independently perform diagnostic exams as
well as assisting physician providers in image guided procedures.
The sonographer will communicate with all customers of the
ultrasound department and will continuously strive for
self-improvement by maintaining registry through CME.
- Graduated from a JRC-DMS/CAAHEP accredited school
- Current ARDMS registry card on file or registry
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Current CPR card or completion of course within 30 days of
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking and
- Able to frequently lift up to 60 pounds, reach, pull, bend,
stoop, and kneel.
- Demonstrates adequate vision or correctable glass to read,
write, and evaluate medical images.
- Able to hear or correctable with hearing devices and able to
talk to converse with others in person and over the
- Able to hear, see and feel to accurately observe, monitor and
- Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give
care (i.e. operate x-ray equipment, develop film,
Keywords: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell, Stillwater , Sonographer SIGN ON BONUS...and...NO CALL!!! - Stillwater, OK - Sonography Technician, Professions , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!