OTR CDL Owner-Operator Teams
Company: FedEx Custom Critical
Posted on: March 7, 2020
Call (866) 421-2595
Company Profile:As North America's largest time-specific,
critical-shipment carrier, FedEx Custom Critical offers contractors
excellent earning potential. Our fleet consists of 100 percent
independent contractors who provide pickups and deliveries in
commercial straight trucks and tractors. To learn more about
independent contractor opportunities with FedEx Custom Critical,
please call 866.421.2595 or apply below. Job Description: OTR CDL
Owner-Operator Teams FedEx Custom Critical has over-the-road (OTR)
contracting opportunities for tractor, straight truck, and reefer
independent contractors. We are looking for professional and
business-minded fleet owners and owner-operators committed to
delivering outstanding service. If you own/lease a commercial
straight truck or tractor with a DOT compliant sleeper berth, or
have plans to purchase one, contact us to learn about your
opportunity as an independent contractor.Why Should You Contract
With FedEx Custom Critical?
- You run your own business.
- Over-the-road opportunities with no forced dispatch.
- Most shipments are no-touch freight.
- You have the freedom to choose your layover destination.
- Dedicated Nationwide sales force drives more freight
- Additional freight opportunities available for drivers with
specialized qualifications or equipment.
- Discounts available from vendors on fuel, tires, truck
equipment and more.
- Password-protected website provides information you need to
manage your business, view your load history and more.
- A load board, which allows you the flexibility to choose the
loads you want to take.
- Fuel tax reports.
- Optional in-cab scanners available for purchase.
- Contractor lounge at our headquarters. Compensation &
- Sign-on and referral incentives available.
- Fleet growth incentives.
- Weekly settlements with direct deposit.
- Annual $1,000 branding incentive available.
- Toll assistance on loaded and unloaded miles.
- Premiums paid for New York City, Canada, and Hazmat.
- Fuel surcharge paid on all authorized miles.
- Awards and incentives for great customer service and safe
- Annual Elite Fleet Award - This award goes to the top 40
vehicle owners in the fleet each year, based on availability, load
acceptance, on-time service and accident-free driving. The winners
receive an all-expenses-paid trip with an awards gala in their
honor. We are an Expedite Industry Leader with In-House Staff
Dedicated to You:
- Our Dispatchers work with you to get freight for your truck and
can help get day-to-day questions answered.
- Our Contractor Relations department deals exclusively with our
fleet, from negotiating discounts available to you as a FedEx
Custom Critical contractor, to answering questions about your lease
- Our Safety department is dedicated to ensuring we have the
safest fleet possible. And our Contractor Settlements team ensures
you are paid weekly and on time.
- Speak to a fleet planner 24/7/365 or use our The Voice Response
Unit (VRU) to access the information you need to run your
- The owner-operator extranet is a website exclusive to our
fleet. This password-protected site gives you instant access to
your personal fleet information.
- We keep you up to date with company and industry information
with weekly email updates, fleet messages sent directly to the
truck, fleet meetings and conference calls with management, and
letters with important announcements from the home office.
Available Contractor Discounts:
- Tires - Bridgestone, Goodyear, Speedco, Michelin, and
- Fuel - available at major truck stops
- Parts and Service
- Cell phone service and CB radios
- Hotels - available at 10 different hotels, 1,500 locations
- American Truck Business Services Job Requirements:We have
general minimum driver requirements for our fleet's safety and
- Own or lease a commercial straight truck or tractor with a DOT
compliant sleeper berth
- A proper class CDL
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum six months of verifiable experience for tractors
- Able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and drug
- Ability to meet our Safety Standards In order to contract with
or drive for a contractor of FedEx Custom Critical, you must meet
certain other eligibility requirements.
Call (866) 421-2595
Keywords: FedEx Custom Critical, Stillwater , OTR CDL Owner-Operator Teams, Professions , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!