Company: Matrix Service, Inc
Posted on: October 26, 2019
Perform manual labor in Refineries/Pipeline facilities assisting in
accomplishing many other tasks for other craft. Work is usually
performed with other workers.
* Digs ditches, builds dikes and levees, and fills holes with
earth, rock, sand, and asphalt gravels, using pick and shovel.
* Smooths ground surfaces and roadways, using hand tamper.
* Cleans tools & equipment.
* Removes debris from roadways and work areas, and sprays and hoes
* Shovels sand and gravel off vehicles and dumps or shovels, rakes
* Mixes and pours cement and transports materials with
* Unloads materials, such as tools, equipment, sand, from freight
cars and trucks, manually or with handtruck; and stacks for
* Uncrates equipment and parts, using pry bar and hammer, &
* Act as Fire Watch, Hole Watch or Bottle Watch.
* Performs variety of tasks involving dexterous use of hands and
tools, air impacts, hand wrenches.
* Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to
and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize
* Perform all other job related duties as requested by
* Must be able to lift 50lbs, work at heights, outside climate
* Work may include pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying objects
weighing up to 50 pounds, such as raw or fabricated material,
equipment or tools.
* Must be able to perform tasks in hot and cold temperatures.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces.
* Work make include frequent bending, kneeling, crouching and
stooping and occasional climbing onto equipment and/or
* Work involves standing and/or walking for extended periods of
time, up to a minimum of 8 hours per day.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Completed the Matrix Service C-Stop Plus Safety training, Process
Safety Management training and Client / Site specific training.
Reciprocal Safety Council, NCCER Operator Qualification(OQ; jobsite
specific) To obtain and maintain an active status within the DISA
drug testing program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Matrix Service, Inc, Stillwater , Laborer, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!