Correctional Officer (Stillwater,OK)
Posted on: June 13, 2019
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people!
CoreCivic is currently seeking a Correctional Officer who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional,
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
security corrections and detention management services, providing
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville,
Tennessee, with more than 70 secured facilities nationwide,
CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better
the public good.
What We Have:
- PAID Training Comprehensive training to start a successful
- A supportive environment where employee growth is
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
- Change the lives of those in your care!
- Perform routine duties of a Correctional Officer in accordance
with established policies, regulations, and procedures to maintain
order and provide for the safety, security, care, and direct
supervision of those in your care during all phases of activity in
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience. Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent
- Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer
training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security
officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE M/F/Vets/Disability.
Associated topics: correction, correctional center, detention,
detention officer, jail, jailer, parole officer, probation officer,
Keywords: CoreCivic, Stillwater , Correctional Officer (Stillwater,OK), Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!