Registered Branch Associate- Stillwater, OK
Company: Edward Jones
Posted on: November 21, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, MO, Tempe, AZ and
Mississauga Canada provide support and expertise to help U.S. and
Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other
financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs
of long-term individual investors.If you're looking for a
challenging and rewarding career, the Registered Branch Associate
role at Edward Jones may be the right opportunity for you.
Registered Branch Associates create capacity for the Financial
Advisor by partnering together to serve existing clients at the
direction of the Financial Advisor.
Our Registered Branch Associates are an essential part of the
client team, and we rely on their unique experiences, insights, and
professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help
achieve exceptional results and improve the lives of our
We'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Training may include mentoring, job shadowing, coaching and
branch office visits
- A support network that extends beyond your branch office and
includes headquarters assistance via phone, email and firm intranet
resourcesAs a salaried professional, you can also expect---
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, 401K, and
comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick, holidays and personal
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional
developmentWhat characteristics would make you a successful
Registered Branch Associate?
- Commitment to building meaningful connections and long-lasting
relationships with clients with an understanding of legal and
regulatory requirements related to selling financial solutions
- Working independently with strong problem solving, critical
thinking, and sound judgment to identify, analyze, and resolve
multiple issues related to personalized investment solutions,
involving the FA when appropriate
- A resilient, creative and progressive mindset supporting a
nimble learning environment to incorporate feedback, and adapt to
- Entrepreneurial personality, driven to achieve results as an
individual and team with attention to detail, organization and time
management skills to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and
highly collaborative organizationKey responsibilities with existing
and newly created clients
Responsibilities performed at the direction of the FA or
independently based on branch processes for all existing clients
- Gather information and collect suitability information to open
- Research portfolio performance, cost/fees, asset allocation and
changes to portfolio construction/investments, and make
recommendations to Financial Advisor and communicating to client on
behalf of Financial Advisor when in agreement with
- Execute Financial Advisor solicited buy/sell orders and confirm
- Conduct proactive reviews and collect suitability information
for select accounts
- Answer general client questions regarding EDJ Stock
recommendations and withdrawalsJob requirements
High School Diploma/Equivalent
required; Bachelor's degree preferredSeries 7 and Series 66
required; if not currently registered, registrations may be
obtained at Edward Jones during the assigned study periodAt least
3-5 years of relevant experience in securities industry
preferredU.S. Awards/Accolades: We don't often brag, but we're
frequently recognized and awarded:
- has earned a spot on the ranking by Great Place to Work - and
Fortune magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious
- 2022 Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For -, published
April 2022, research by Great Place to Work -, data as of August
2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
From FORTUNE -2022 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved.
Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work
For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are
used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not
affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign
Foundation's which designates Edward Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to
Work - in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation,
published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From
The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved.
- For the 22nd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top
company for training. The firm ranked No.24 on Training magazine's
prestigious 2022 Training Top 100 list.
- 2000-2022 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published
January-March each year, data as of September of prior year, an
application fee was required for consideration.Canada
Awards/Accolades: For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has
been named on the Kincentric 2021 List of Best Employers in Canada,
published in the Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the
top 25% of employee engagement.2022 Wealth Professional's 5-Star
Brokerage Award for Edward Jones' commitment to corporate culture
and ethics, training and support, compliance and regulation, and
compensation.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law.You'll be competitively compensated---
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we
partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients,
colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour,
and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of
the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based
salary increases as you progress in the RBA role.
Keywords: Edward Jones, Stillwater , Registered Branch Associate- Stillwater, OK, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!