Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Hours will be Monday-Friday from noon to 6pmWith direct
supervision, this role provides assistance to the operations
department by providing clerical and administrative
- Reviews container supply and demand reports and populates the
inventory management report.
- Updates and inputs route information into computer system on a
- May collect daily on-site container information and updates the
- Assists Dispatchers by responding to customer and driver
complaints and inquiries.
- Reports any safety or customer service related issues to
supervisor or manager immediately.
- Maintains and processes operations information, such as vehicle
maintenance, accounting and route sheets.
- Distributes, collects and reviews route sheets for proper
billing and productivity reports.
- Assists in generating monthly productivity reports.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with
the team to achieve safety goals.
- Assists other departments including customer service and
- May assist with driver de-brief processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or
- Office or operations experienceMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.Job Type: Part-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceWork Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: Republic Services, Stillwater , Operations Clerk, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!