Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been
recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as
by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax
for our diversity & inclusion program.
Supervise, organize, direct and motivate a team of Residential
Account Executives to meet or exceed budgeted sales and connect
goals which will assure subscriber growth and aid in the
achievement of company cash flow goals. Ensure success of qualified
Account Executives through effective recruitment, selection,
training, appraisal and motivation. Ensure effective working
relationships with internal and external contacts. Assist local
Sales Manager in developing a successful business plan for local
sales team. Review and analyze sales reports and develop an
effective strategy based on the data. Ensure punctual, regular, and
consistent attendance of all Account Executives in local area.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Maximize the overall sales “yield” and winback “sell-in”
of the local Direct Sales team through effective leadership and
• Provide Account Executives with current product
information on Altice USA products and services as well as those of
all competitors in the marketplace.
• Clearly communicate all Company and Sales Department
policies, procedures, business rules and strategies to the Direct
Sales team. Ensure that these policies and procedures are
accurately implemented and consistently enforced for all Direct
Sales Account Executives.
• Work one-on-one with each Account Executive at check-in
to ensure accuracy of reporting and integrity of paperwork. Review
daily, weekly, monthly goals, resolve outstanding issues and assist
in assuring the timely completion of all pending orders.
• Demonstrate and enhance the sales process through
side-by-side field coaching of direct reports to maximize sales
productivity and ensure superior customer satisfaction.
• Provide timely and constructive coaching to assure that
the consultative sales model is successfully followed.
• Participate in and/or conduct ongoing meetings with the
Direct Sales staff to communicate the mission, vision, values and
goals of the sales organization and to maximize information flow,
continuity, productivity and efficiency.
• Evaluate, monitor and track individual and overall sales
performance of Direct Sales Account Executives to ensure budgeted
goals are met.
• Evaluate all Direct Sales programs on an ongoing basis
and make recommendations to improve efficiency and maximize
• Ensure accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/annual local
reporting and use this reporting to establish a comprehensive plan
for success of Account Executives that report to you.
• To ensure cross-functional communication, and provide
input to improve employee and customer experience.
• Assist local sales manager in achievement of staffing
and employee retention targets.
• Participates in special projects and performs other
duties as assigned.
• Attend and participate in company sponsored training
which will enhance skills needed to perform duties
• The Direct Sales Supervisor will succeed by directing a
high-performing customer-focused Direct Sales team that achieves
departmental goals and objectives.
• Develop and direct a performance-oriented culture that
emphasizes functional excellence.
• Achievement of local sales goals while incorporating the
rollout of new products and services.
• Achievement of sales targets for Direct Sales as
measured by Sales, Yield, Bundled Winback sell-in, maintaining
expected cancellation and completion rates as well as assuring the
integrity of the sale, which is measured by local retention
• Tier Management - Direct Sales Supervisor will succeed
by closely monitoring the product mix of sales and all pending
orders for their Account Executives that will lead to tier
placement within the Direct Sales compensation plan. This will
drive individual and overall office scores.
• Successful implementation of all standardized policies,
procedures, processes, and compensation for the Direct Sales
• Strive for excellence by setting goals beyond your own
and challenge yourself and your team to outperform expectations
Qualifications / Requirements
• Must be able to make effective presentations, have
excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to
interface with all levels of management.
• Core competencies include teamwork, integrity,
flexibility, stress tolerance, and concern for excellence.
• A charismatic and enthusiastic leader with skill and
experience in creating excitement and energy, building and leading
teams and developing skills in others.
• A strong communicator and team player that can foster
collaboration and build consensus across multiple
• Strong project management skills and the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks and initiatives.
• An organizationally perceptive person who will respect
the traditions and culture of Cablevision and who can implement new
ideas within that context.
• Bachelor's degree in business with communications
• A minimum of 3 plus years of proven success in sales is
• Prior experience in direct cable or related
telecommunication sales a plus.
• PC literate with good understanding of Excel, Word,
Power Point or similar programs.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, to probe
facts, identify and question assumptions and find creative and
• Thorough understanding of the key aspects of Direct
Sales including the Consultative Sales process.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its
applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers,
professional or employment related information, photos, education
information and/or protected classifications under federal and
state law. This information is collected for employment
purposes, including identification, work authorization,
FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration
and compliance with federal, state and local law.