Option One - Infusion Registered Nurse
Company: Amerita, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
is a leading provider in home Infusion therapy. We are looking for
a Registered Nurse to join our Nursing team as we grow to be one of
the top home infusion providers in the country. The Registered
Nurse will report to the Nurse Manager and work in our Stillwater,
Amerita is an
entrepreneurial-founded company and a wholly owned subsidiary of
PharMerica. The home infusion market is positioned for rapid growth
driven by the aging population, increase in chronic diseases,
robust pipeline of infusible drugs coming to market, and an
industry shift from hospital delivery settings to lower-cost,
high-quality alternative providers such as Amerita.
As a core
member of the Nursing team, you will be expected to provide
professional nursing care for the safety and well-being of
Amerita's home care patients. We will help you achieve your goals
through continuous professional development and regular career
As a Registered Nurse, you will...
- Adhere to policies and procedures addressing the scope of
services outlined in both Infusion Nursing Services, Pharmacy
Services and state laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with pharmacy staff to develop and monitor the
goals of a patient's therapy.
- Address all patients assigned and establish and implement the
Plan of Care.
- Educate patients and caregivers.
- Evaluate progress toward goals and make recommendations to the
physician for changes in the Plan of Care base on patients'
- Coordinate nursing care with home health agencies as
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of
Science in nursing preferred
- Valid nursing license in state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Registered
- Previous infusion and home health care experience
- Extensive experience in intravenous access and IV therapy
- Current CPR certification
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work on-call evenings,
weekends and holidays on an as-scheduled basis
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and evidence of automobile
Keywords: Amerita, Inc., Stillwater , Option One - Infusion Registered Nurse, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!