Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At The Renaissance of Stillwater, we think life should be lived
to the fullest, regardless of your age. That's why we are proud to
offer an engaging enrichment program, creative community activities
and frequent outings that are open to every resident, in both
Assisted Living and Memory Care. Whether it's through our monthly
educational expedition to a local museum or a group fishing trip to
the pond in our own back yard, we encourage our residents to stay
physically, socially, and emotionally engaged.
If you're looking for a senior living community that values
comradery and togetherness, we'd love to meet you.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Medication Aide/Tech/QMAP!
This position is responsible for carrying out the ADL services
to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given
community. All duties are performed under the direction of the
Director, Health and Wellness while maintaining compliance with all
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before
payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in
a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident
medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on
the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local
rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs
for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and
cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Certifications as required by state.
- Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or
similar function. Supervisory experience of six months or more in a
health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication
Administration Records for residents. Must possess understanding of
medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate
with medical professionals.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and an understanding
of human resource rules preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this
Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable
on your resume or application. Thank you!
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Stillwater , Medication Aide/Tech, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!