CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $70,000+
Company: National Carriers Inc.
Posted on: February 6, 2020
WHY JOIN NCI?
Because Our Drivers Say So!
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On - $70,000+ per
- Our newest increase has drivers starting up to 51 CPM and
earning $70,000+ a year
- Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good
- Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
*Based on drivers availability and performance
Benefits to Boot
- Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and
- Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - We match a portion of what you
contribute so you can have more when you retire.*
- Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip
or spend some time at home.
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
- Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic
- Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility
refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
- CDL A
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Experience: 6 months.
- Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not
- DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
- Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
- Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
Keywords: National Carriers Inc., Stillwater , CDL A Truck Drivers - Average $70,000+, Other , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!