Retail Sales Agent: Suddenlink by Altice USA
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: May 4, 2019
RETAIL SALES AGENT: SUDDENLINK BY ALTICE USA
Job ID: 2019-22060
Location: Stillwater, OK
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband
communications and video services providers in the United States,
delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services,
proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9
million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through
its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital
advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are
making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to
consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone
As a Retail Sales Agent, you have the opportunity to create a
positive customer experience by pairing products and services to
solve customer needs, and provide information about these products
and services. A Retail Sales Agent also provides assistance with
billing or service questions, processes payments, and exchanges and
issues out Company equipment. You are able to engage with the
customer to understand their needs and your knowledge of mobility
products and services will allow you to identify options to best
fit their needs. You will discover and learn about our
comprehensive list of products and the solutions available to
support the customer.
Your enthusiasm about the brand, products and service offerings
attract the interest of the customer. You understand the best
customer experience starts with you, along with support of your
team members. You will work to achieve sales goals, educate
customers about the brand, products and service offerings, while
creating an engaging customer experience using cutting edge
operational tools and processes.
* Greet visitors as they enter the store and identify the reason
for their visit, in a consistently courteous and professional
* Provide quality internal and external customer service by
representing the Company in a consistently courteous and
* Demonstrate analytical proficiency and diagnostic skills in
resolving customer issues on first contact, exhibiting
empowerment/ownership, with appropriate follow-through.
* Demonstrates a strong passion for selling Altice products and
* Meet and exceeds sales targets.
* Delivers exceptional customer service by explaining the overall
value, features and benefits of all products and services offered
* Maintains a respectful and professional behavior, putting the
customer first; creating experiences that enhance Altice brand,
* Demonstrates proficiency in Customer Engagement, fostering an
environment of continuous improvement.
* Performs all work-related tasks in a professional manner that is
in compliance with all Altice USA policies and procedures in a
customer facing, multi-product environment.
* Collaborate with other Retail Sales Agents, Team Leaders,
Supervisors, and Managers as required.
* Serves as a mentor to other team members, providing instruction,
support and direction as required.
* Communicates with other departments to troubleshoot system
problems and resolve.
* Utilize extensive product knowledge and retail sales experience
to find solutions aimed to meet and exceed customer s needs. This
includes completing end-to-end customer transactions, including
collecting payments, updating customer profiles, recovering/issuing
equipment, performing logistics duties, as well as assisting with
* Determine customer needs and educate the customer in order to
sell or upgrade services.
* Demonstrates integrity while accessing customer databases and/or
paper reference material to locate customer records and research
* Exercises positive and cooperative behavior that promotes
* Provides input and suggestions related to process
* Promotes and represents the Altice brand in all customer
* Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to
* Understands the business and science of operating an Altice
Retail Store and how the departments interact, and the employee s
role in contributing to its success.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales techniques
- Retail sales or equivalent experience required
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and
- Engage customers with excellent listening skills and patience;
with a passion to deliver world class customer service
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting and related cash handling
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever-changing
- Affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities,
working in a performance-measured environment
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift
and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing
environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
holidays and overtime as required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with schedule and able to travel
to multiple work locations (within 35 miles)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Internal applicants with demonstrated strong performance in
customer-facing roles are preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and
maintain a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Keywords: Altice USA, Stillwater , Retail Sales Agent: Suddenlink by Altice USA, Hospitality & Tourism , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!