Physician / Wound Care / Oklahoma / Locum Tenens / Wound Care Physician Job
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Full and Part-Time Physician Positions with Expanding Wound Care
Physician GroupGet Your Life Back No Nights, No Call, No Weekend
Clinical ResponsibilitiesJoin Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest
and most trusted wound care group in the US. Must have a
full/active MD/DO license, we do not accept DPM, NP, or PA
licenses.Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We provide training and mentorship throughout your first six
months of clinical practice, giving you all the tools necessary for
clinical excellence and a successful practice.
- Attractive compensation on average our full-time physicians
earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, and
achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an
intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not
paperwork.What We Look For:Join our team and enjoy an
individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If
you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly
qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and
spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra
is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical
experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per weekRestrictions:
- No Sponsorship is available for this role.
- Must have a full/active MD/DO license, we do not accept DPM,
NP, or PA licenses.Practice Overview:
- Work: Monday - Friday typical business hours (7am-4pm) No call
/ No weekend clinical responsibilities.
- Physicians deliver wound care at the bedside in the post-acute
care setting: nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, assisted
living facilities and long-term acute care hospitals.
- Physicians round weekly at each facility.
- Part-time is a minimum of 3 days per week. Full time is 4 to 5
days per week.
- Mobile practice: Visit facilities in a mile radius of your
- Physician visits 2-3 facilities per day and sees 20-30 patients
- Document in real-time during rounds with our proprietary niche
- Training is provided during onboarding. First 4 weeks of
employment: 2 weeks of virtual training and 2 weeks of rounding
with a physician in the area you are looking to practice.
- Contract is a 2-year engagement.Benefits:
- Full health and retirement benefits provided.
- Medical Malpractice with tail is provided.
- Mileage reimbursement.
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Stillwater , Physician / Wound Care / Oklahoma / Locum Tenens / Wound Care Physician Job, Healthcare , Perry, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!