RN, Hospice, Weekends - Stillwater, OK - Hospice
Company: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN, Hospice, Weekends - Stillwater, OK
Hospice RN, Weekends
Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 6 pm!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing expertise
and ensuring all services needed are identified, outlined in the
Plan of Care and delivered to hospice patients and families during
and after regular work hours, on weekends and holidays. --May be
assigned visits, admissions or RN triage duties.
- One year of recent medical, surgical, oncology or home care
- Register Nurse with current state license.
- Complies with acceptable professional standards and
- Knowledge of pain and symptom control related to terminally ill
- Demonstrates good communication, negotiation and public
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility
and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license and current
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing,
and dealing with stressful situations.
- Demonstrates adequate vision or correctable with glasses to
read and write.
- Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to
talk to converse with others in person and over the phone.
- Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and
- Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push,
bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give
care (i.e.:-- insert catheters, start IV's, administer medications,
and handle instruments).
Keywords: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell, Stillwater , RN, Hospice, Weekends - Stillwater, OK - Hospice, Healthcare , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!