Medical Assistant - Stillwater, OK - Medical Assistant
Company: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Medical Assistant - Stillwater, OK
Part-time, 25 hours per week.
Duties will include Scribe as well as Medical Assistant.
Responsible for providing clinical support services in a
professional and courteous manner.-- Provides direct and indirect
patient care in the office/clinic setting under the direction and
supervision of a physician or advanced practice provider.
Communicates effectively with physicians and other team members
about patient's clinical condition including patient symptoms and
diagnostic study results. Consistently meets regulatory
requirements and standards in addition to complying with SMC
Physician Practice Management policies and procedures. Provides
care and communication that meet the needs of each patient and
Completes all patient documentation and charges accurately and
timely. In some SMC clinics the MA may be required to coordinate
and schedule patient appointments as well as accurately gather and
document patient demographic information.-- Facilitates appropriate
communication between back office and front office processes that
contribute to successful clinic performance.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Medical Assistant certification from an accredited program
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Previous demonstrated MA experience in the physician practice
- Understand the ethics of confidentiality and HIPAA regulatory
- Possess the ability to communicate well with employees,
physicians, and general public
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing,
and dealing with stressful situations.
- Demonstrates adequate vision, or correctable with glasses, to
read and write
- Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to
talk to converse with others in person and over the phone
- Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and
- Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push,
bend, stoop, and kneel
- Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give
care (i.e.: insert catheters, administer medications, and handle
instruments and operate equipment)
- Able to work in latex burdened environment
Keywords: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell, Stillwater , Medical Assistant - Stillwater, OK - Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!