RN, Labor and Delivery Part -time - Stillwater, OK - Labor and Delivery
Company: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell
Posted on: May 13, 2022
RN, Labor and Delivery Part -time - Stillwater, OK
Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery Part-time Nights
6:30pm-7:00am-- every other weekend--
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse with
additional clinical competence, or developing clinical competence,
in Women's Health, antepartum, intrapartum, including L&D,
postpartum, and newborn care who delivers care to patients through
the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention,
implementation, and evaluation.-- Effectively interacts with
patient, significant others, and other health team members, while
maintaining standards of professional nursing for the age groups
- Graduated from a state accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Current CPR card or completion with in 30 days of
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing,
and dealing with stressful situations.
- Demonstrates adequate vision or correctable with glasses to
read and write.
- Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to
talk to converse with others in person and over the phone.
- Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and
- Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push,
bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give
care (i.e.:-- insert catheters, start IV's, administer medications,
and handle instruments).
Keywords: Stillwater Medical - Blackwell, Stillwater , RN, Labor and Delivery Part -time - Stillwater, OK - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!