RN - Medical Mgmt Specialist I (Care Coordination)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
**This position is located in Garfield and Payne Counties**
This position is responsible for conducting medical management and
health education programs for customers on government health care
programs. Accountabilities include gathering, analyzing and
providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent
the company to members.
* Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC),
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), Licensed Master
Social Worker (LMSW), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed
Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR Licensed Mental Health Counselor
(LMHC) with 2 years direct clinical care to the consumer in a
* Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of Oklahoma (or
reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to
state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN
licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire. * Plus
3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical
issues with members/physicians.
* Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer
* Verbal and written communication skills including discussing
medical needs with members and interfacing with internal
staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
* Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
* PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database
experience and Web based applications.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3 years clinical experience.
* Patient education experience.
* Condition Management experience.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases.
* Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or
nationally recognized health care certification.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing
equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and
applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative
Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background
investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Nursing Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK -
Stillwater, OK - EnidPandoLogic. Keywords: Managed Care Specialist,
Location: Stillwater, OK - 74077
Keywords: HCSC, Stillwater , RN - Medical Mgmt Specialist I (Care Coordination), Healthcare , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!