RN, Surgery Center West
Company: Stillwater Medical
Posted on: January 8, 2021
RN Surgery Center West part-time 24hrs/week Varied days/times
Monday-FridayJOB SUMMARYA clinically competent, registered,
professional nurse who delivers care to patients through the
nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention,
implementation, and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient,
significant others, and other health team members, while
maintaining standards of professional nursing for the age groups
served.This professional provides planned and highly skilled
nursing care for the immediate pre-operative and post-operative
patients. Through continuous patient surveillance, allows for early
recognition of medical or surgical complications which may arise in
- Graduated from a state accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Oklahoma.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Two years med-surg experience or 1 year critical care
- IV sedation certification.
- Current CPR card or completion within 30 days of
- Current ACLS certification or completion within 6 months of
- Current PALS certification or completion within 6 months of
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing,
and dealing with stressful situations.
- Demonstrates adequate vision or correctable with glasses to
read and write.
- Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to
talk to converse with others in person and over the phone
- Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and
- Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push,
bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Possesses fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give
care (i.e.: insert catheters, start IV's, administer medications,
and handle instruments).Location: Stillwater Medical -- Surgery
Center WestSchedule: Part Time, Days, Varied days and times
Keywords: Stillwater Medical, Stillwater , RN, Surgery Center West, Healthcare , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!