Posted on: January 15, 2022
We have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop
market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance
everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives, your work will
be making a real difference in our world.Our products are used in a
wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect
criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security
around the globe, and protect our environment.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will become part of our R&D
team, responsible for implementing electrical components into
devices. You will also help design and manufacture and perform a
wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical design, test and
troubleshooting of complex products.
What you'll get to do:
- Design circuits and assemblies using Altium or similar PCB
- Generate schematics and design PCB layouts for 3rd party
production of PCBAs.
- Design analog and digital electronics including but not limited
to DAC/ADC circuitry, sensor interface, and microprocessors for
system control and communications.
- Build prototypes and perform design verification including the
creation of test plans/procedures, test fixtures, test reports and
debugging of hardware/firmware issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- Strong written and verbal communication
Keywords: Randstad, Stillwater , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!