PROGRAM SPECIALIST - Business, Mktg & IT Education
Company: OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF CAREER
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The following position is available with the Oklahoma Department of
Career and Technology Education.
Business, Marketing & Information Technology Education
Provide statewide guidance and support to programs and teachers in
the Business, Marketing, and Information Technology Education
Bachelor's degree required and master's degree preferred in
business, marketing or information technology related field. Valid
teaching certificate required, preferably in business education,
marketing education, or IT with industry certifications, with three
years teaching or related experience in career and technology
Position based in Stillwater, OK. Requires in-state and
out-of-state travel for conferences, professional development,
school/program visits, and industry visits and meetings.
* Assist in planning, developing, and implementing continuous
improvement plans for high-quality BMITE programs.
* Provide career cluster guidance within the statewide
instructional framework to instructors and administrators.
* Provide leadership and technical support to instructors and
administrators to assure program quality that meets local needs and
ensures continuous program improvement.
* Provide targeted support for programs within assigned region.
* Assess nationwide trends and emerging technologies for relevance
and potential impact on BMITE programs and the employability of
* Establish/maintain strategic relationships and partnerships with
key educational leaders, industry employers, statewide
organizations and state agencies to promote CareerTech as a leader
in education and workforce/career development.
* Identify best practices and promote innovative instructional
* Conduct K-12 program evaluations and technology center
accreditation visits to promote continuous improvement
* Plan and implement high-impact professional development training
and technical assistance for teachers based on priorities and
* Assist with all divisional conferences, BPA/DECA activities, and
* Participate in agency continuous improvement opportunities.
Salary/Benefits: $51,985.95 - $58,421.34 commensurate with
education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability
insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher's retirement;
vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program;
and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at
$64,192.17 - $71,111.95.
Position posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days or until position
Send cover letter, including job title, and resume to:
Mail: Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education ,
Attn: Marie, 1500 West Seventh Ave ., Stillwater, OK - 74074.
Keywords: OKLAHOMA DEPARTMENT OF CAREER, Stillwater , PROGRAM SPECIALIST - Business, Mktg & IT Education, Education / Teaching , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!