CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer - Oklahoma
Company: MLC CAD Systems Inc
Posted on: September 14, 2022
CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer MLC CAD Systems LLC is
seeking a CAE/CAD Application Engineer for our Computer-Aided
Engineering and Design team.MLC CAD Systems LLC is a Value-Added
Reseller (VAR) of SOLIDWORKS (CAD software) the leader in 3D MCAD
technology. In addition, we represent Markforged (3D Printers) and
Mastercam (CAM Software) providing sales, training, and support for
all these products with 40 years of experience serving the
industrial, medical, scientific, consumer, educational, technology,
and transportation industries. SOLIDWORKS experience is required,
and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) experience is a plus. LOCATION:
Position Purpose: Provide pre and post-sales support for
SOLIDWORKS, and downstream applications including Finite Element
Analysis (FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Product
Data Management (PDM). Primary responsibilities include product
demonstrations, competitive overviews, training, and customer
service. Duties and Responsibilities of the CAD (SOLIDWORKS)
- Provide the following for SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation,
Simulation Flow, Enterprise PDM, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, and other
- Support pre-sales activities such as customer presentations and
demos, and marketing efforts and prepare formal proposals.
- Provide installation, implementation, and best practices
- Conduct standard and custom training.
- Maintain training hardware and infrastructure, including system
backup, hardware upgrades, and general training room setup.
- Provide phone and web-based troubleshooting.
Qualifications of the CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering or
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in Aerospace or Mechanical
Engineering or Design.
- Strong focus on customer success.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- Experience with analysis (FEA, CFD) programs (COSMOSWorks,
ANSYS, or similar) is a plus.
- Experience using and implementing PDM programs (Enterprise PDM)
is a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus. Compensation: Base
Salary + Commission/Bonus. The compensation plan is highly
competitive and commensurate with experience. We value our
employees and provide full healthcare benefits, company 401k, 401K
matching, and paid vacation. Powered by JazzHR PI191193600
Keywords: MLC CAD Systems Inc, Stillwater , CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer - Oklahoma, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!