CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer Position - Oklahoma
Company: MLC CAD Systems
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer PositionMLC CAD Systems
LLC is seeking a CAE/CAD Application Engineer for our
Computer-Aided Engineering and Design team. MLC CAD Systems LLC is
a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of SOLIDWORKS (CAD software) the
leader in 3D MCAD technology. In addition, we represent Markforged
(3D Printers) and Mastercam (CAM Software) providing sales,
training, and support for all these products with 40 years of
experience serving the industrial, medical, scientific, consumer,
educational, technology, and transportation industries.SOLIDWORKS
experience is required, and Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
experience is a plus.LOCATION: Oklahoma
Purpose: Provide pre and post-sales support for SOLIDWORKS, and
downstream applications including Finite Element Analysis (FEA),
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Product Data Management
(PDM). Primary responsibilities include product demonstrations,
competitive overviews, training, and customer service.Duties and
- Provide the following for SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Simulation,
Simulation Flow, Enterprise PDM, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, and other
- Support pre-sales activities such as customer presentations and
demos, and marketing efforts and prepare formal proposals.
- Provide installation, implementation, and best practices
- Conduct standard and custom training.
- Maintain training hardware and infrastructure, including system
backup, hardware upgrades, and general training room setup.
- Provide phone and web-based troubleshooting.Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering or
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in Aerospace or Mechanical
Engineering or Design.
- Strong focus on customer success.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- Experience with analysis (FEA, CFD) programs (COSMOSWorks,
ANSYS, or similar) is a plus.
- Experience using and implementing PDM programs (Enterprise PDM)
is a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.Compensation: Base
Salary + Commission/Bonus. The compensation plan is highly
competitive and commensurate with experience. We value our
employees and provide full healthcare benefits, company 401k, 401K
matching, and paid vacation.Powered by JazzHRPI180817018
Keywords: MLC CAD Systems, Stillwater , CAD (SOLIDWORKS) Application Engineer Position - Oklahoma, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!