Company: Reed Elsevier
Posted on: March 19, 2020
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them
appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
maintains security and telecommunications system; supports team
members as needed.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department
directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook;
issuing visitor badges.
- Responsible for badging process for new employees.
- Maintains staff seating documents within prescribed tools.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work
teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and
- Contributes to team effort by supporting special projects as
- Order and restock breakroom supplies; manage recycling.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Strong Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office
Efficiency With Focus On Word, Excel And Power Point,
Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure,
Supply Management, Team Oriented
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or
Keywords: Reed Elsevier, Stillwater , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Stillwater, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!